Thursday, September 29, 2016

Weight loss

The never ending battle of the bulge. Funny but so not funny. Here I sit three months post partum and the struggle is real to lose this baby weight! I gained 40 however I was already 20 over my comfortable weight ( I blame the depo for this). And how much weight have I lost since I gave birth you ask .. A whopping six pounds !! Ouch that hurts to type. I have to tell myself everyday that I am not a celebrity with a nutritionist, a chef and a personal trainer on call. The pounds aren't going to met off as much as I want them to. I workout about 4 days a week weight training and cardio and I also eat low carb. I should mention I have rode this weight loss rodeo before shrinking from 275 to 129 (low of 119). So I know what it takes to lose the weight. So far none of my old tricks have been working and my weight won't budge ! So I am open for suggestions and I will be blogging about my mommy weight loss along the way ! Losing weight ain't no joke #realtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment