Friday, September 30, 2016

At the gym and body positivity

The Gym ! The place  I used to love. I loved flexing in the mirror and checking out my progress. During my first weightloss journey I went from 270 pounds to 125. All on my own. No surgery and no pills. All I used to lose weight was good ole exercise and low carb. It took me over a year almost two. However I had so much fun along the way. I had finally found a diet and a work out regiment that worked for me! This time around had been a little different. At three months  postpartum it has definitely been more difficult to lose weight this time around. I find it difficult to look in the mirror and flex at the gym now. I'm definitely not as confident! Big turn around since the last time I was working out in the gym thinking I was cute. I'm hopeful that my weightloss will kick it and until then I can focus on loving myself and not tearing myself down. The promise that I made to myself for this weightloss journey is too keep it positive and not tear myself down because my body isn't perfect. Even after I had lost weight all the way down to 119, I still wasn't satisfied. I couldn't see my accomplishment. I promise to love myself more this time. #realtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment