Thursday, September 29, 2016

Combating bullying on and off the internet !

Wow ... So I thought once I turned 30 years old bullying would be pretty much non existent in my life. Meaning that I would no longer be subjected to it. Yea I was in for a rude awakening. Older women gossip and bully more than younger high school girls. Then I thought once I lose weight and I am no longer morbidly obese the bullying would end. Nope. Instead it intensified. Women began to hate me for everything from my clothes to my hair, my attitude and my supposed designs on their boyfriend or husband ( girl bye ! Don't nobody want your man!!). At this very moment I am disheartened by the constant need of women to tear other women down. Can't this just stop already ? So the next woman is prettier than you or thinner than you. So what ? Get over it , get a life, find a hobby!! Please ladies start loving yourselves and stop looking for another woman to hate on ! #realtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment