Saturday, October 1, 2016

Come and see me, join me on my new website!

Hello everyone. I started a new website/blog yesterday. It is a little more user friendly to me than blogger. I realize now that I have started blogging about health and fitness and my life that I am not as computer savvy as I thought. In fact I am a computer idiot. I say that with a smile but I am being perfectly serious. I hope you all will bear with my while I figure out the ends of outs of blogging. I had a blog previously however I only blogged once. I am hopping to grow and keep this one a lot longer.

Today marks Day 2 of my Vegan Challenge. I am really considering doing a 21 day challenge instead of a 30 day challenge. Come visit me over at www.loveymclaughlin.wordpress.com Like, join and refer your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment